WTB - Rear window

More
25 May 2020 09:51 #1 by Alister McBride
Alister McBride created the topic: WTB - Rear window
Hi all, wondering if there are any rear windows someones got sitting around after changing bodies? Rear window, not side windows, need the one in the fiberglass surround that bolts in. Only interested in ones on the east coast. As PM's aren't working at the moment please email me on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with any details.

Cheers, alister

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 May 2020 15:33 #2 by Holmz
Holmz replied the topic: WTB - Rear window

Alister McBride wrote: Hi all, wondering if there are any rear windows someones got sitting around after changing bodies? Rear window, not side windows, need the one in the fiberglass surround that bolts in. Only interested in ones on the east coast. As PM's aren't working at the moment please email me on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with any details.

Cheers, alister

Without looking, I assume that a rubber seal holds it in like the front window?
If so then that is a key component, and if it needs to go to a different model, then that means that the glass changes.

They also cut the glass out of laminated glass in 6.5-mm greenish, and 6-mm which is more clear... so that maybe another option to pursue?

More
25 May 2020 15:49 #3 by Alister McBride
Alister McBride replied the topic: WTB - Rear window
Hi Holmz, no it's the rear window with fiberglass surround which bolts into place in the single, dual and multicab versions. I thought it was in the bus bodies too but they are similar to the windscreen as you describe.

More
27 May 2020 06:43 #4 by OKABloke
OKABloke replied the topic: WTB - Rear window
Have a few here in Adelaide if interested
David

For Sale:
XT and LT Parts and Service Manuals Available on CD or Download. $150.00 Set

OKA 4x4 Facebook Page
www.facebook.com/groups/1597409843913222/

David