The new layout

More
20 Apr 2016 16:40 #1 by Paul Scherek
Paul Scherek created the topic: The new layout
The new layout is great, but is there anyway that us "internet challenged" folk can get back to the old system where all posts from the 'new' forward were loaded sequentially?

With my 'rural' internet speeds, every time I click on a new link it means a wait.....and a wait..... and a wait.....

No fuss if it can't be done, I will just learn to be patient.

Thanks for all the work you folk do,

Cheers,

Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Apr 2016 22:21 - 20 Apr 2016 22:23 #2 by dandjcr
dandjcr replied the topic: The new layout
Paul, there are some major updates being worked on in the background but there have been no changes made recently.

If you are reading posts from latest to earliest (or vice versa) and want the change the order, check your profile settings, the order can be changed there:

Double click on your User name to open your Profile, then click "Edit/Forum Settings" and under Preferred Message Order, select the option you would like. I'm unable to view or change personal profiles.

Also check that you haven't clicked on the "Threaded" or "Indented" buttons at the top of each topic. They will change the way posts are displayed. I prefer the plain "Flat".

PM me if I've missed the point or you have any other issues/concerns.

David

David and Janet Ribbans - Oka 148
Oka148 profile here.
Visit our technical and travel blogs: here.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 20 Apr 2016 22:23 by dandjcr.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Scherek

More
21 Apr 2016 05:48 #3 by Paul Scherek
Paul Scherek replied the topic: The new layout
Thanks David, my fault, I should have looked at the headings first. I must have accidentally clicked on the "Indented" button at some stage - all better now.

Cheers, Paul